Personal data is all data that is personally available to a person, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Gebr. Weirather Maschinenbau und Zerspanungstechnik, email@example.com (see our imprint).
(3) When you use our contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your
e-mail address, if applicable, your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the collected data after storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(5) We do not intend to transmit your personal data to a country outside the European Union or an international organization. However, it can not be ruled out that the retrieval of data from our website takes a transport route outside the European Union.
(6) Unless otherwise stated in the following text, you are not obliged to provide personal data.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) Our website can generally be used without having to provide personal information. If personal data such as your name, address or e-mail address is collected on our webpages, you provide this information voluntarily, unless specified otherwise. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: